




This year was a little easier for Annie. There was no crying!!! Well, almost. Annie was a little attached to the coach dressed in blue, so when he explained he was going to be the swiper and take the ball away she screamed NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! And of course started to cry. Other parents thought it was cute, but she sure gets scared easily. I think I have figured out why she always wants pigtails. She plays with them constantly. So sometimes while all the kids are running around playing she is standing in the middle of the field playing with her hair. She is such a girl.
This is Benjamin's normal spot, in his superman chair, usually with a snack of some sort. We have noticed he's watching though, because the other day they were in the yard playing with Mike and he said, "Red light," and put his foot on top of the ball to stop. It's amazing what little sponges they are. It's sad Annie is going to be missing the next 2 weeks while we are in LA, hopefully she can remember everything she's learned.
3 comments:
How funny that she likes to play with her hair- even in the middle of soccer practice! I'm glad it was easier for her this year- I'm sure it will get better each time she plays!
that picture of benjamin chillin' is so cute!!
Benjamin is so cute in his chair. He looks like a true soccer fan.
Post a Comment