"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Erin 2 months old
I forgot to post her stats at one month. ONE MONTH 11.9 pounds 22.2 inches TWO MONTH 14.3 pounds 24.5 inches She was in the 99% in height and 96% in weight this last visit.
Wow! you've got a big baby girl, too! I just posted about how big Sara is. It's so strange for me to have a big baby b/c Allison has always been sooooo small.
6 comments:
Wow! you've got a big baby girl, too!
I just posted about how big Sara is. It's so strange for me to have a big baby b/c Allison has always been sooooo small.
Look at that hair! Jackson has poky hair too. So cute!
Double the cuteness, too! :)
Can I have her?
Love big babies!!!!
So cute, Toni! I love that hair!
Post a Comment