Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School



2nd year of preschool started yesterday. This year we have her in 5 half days. She has been coming home very tired so I am kind of glad we are testing this every day thing out bc next year she has full day every day Kindergarden. I kind of wanted to keep her home so she could continue helping me with Benjamin and it is not so much fun getting everyone ready for 9:00 every day. And getting Erin up from her nap to go bring Annie all the way to her class is not so nice. It usually ends up waking her up just to bring her right back to her bed 20 minutes later. Annie seems to be enjoying school.
Mike got donuts for her first day which was way helpful for me because I didn't have to make breakfast, we were on time for the first day!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

She's so cute! Macy starts preschool on Tuesday. She's so excited!

Shuldberg Family said...

You guys are staying busy. I'm impressed you're doing so much with a new baby.

Candice said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Your kiddos are getting so big, I think you were pregnant with the first when I met you all at Jeanne's for dinner - Mike said you had "hobit feet" I got those too when I was pregnant! :) I am so glad that you all blog! Sounds like life is so busy for you, you are Superwoman! You'll have to check out our blog www.vanbreefamily.blogspot.com Luke is 10 1/2 months old now - it goes so fast!!! We will keep up with you through your blog, you do a great job with it! Take Care!
Candice, Joe & Luke Van Bree
(Mike's Cousin, Jeanne's son - in case you're wondering who in the world we are! LOL)

Kari said...

Hi! My name's Kari. I went to get on my family's blog and ended up on yours, our addresses are so much alike. Ours is themaxwellmemoirs. Anyway, you have a darling family, you're an amazing blogger with three kids under 4 - wow! And, so cool, we're members of the Church of Latter Day Saints too! We have 4 kids and love it - can feel the love from your blog! Nice to meet you!

Kari