Ever since we saw the Star Wars people at the Franklin Institute the kids have been begging to see them again. So I found out Pottery Barn Kids was having characters at their store a few weeks ago and Mike took Annie and Benjamin. They had to wait in a very long line but at least they got to see them again. On a side note Benjamin was up till 930 the other night (I put him to bed at 730) singing the Imperial March from Star Wars over and over. My husband has done this to them.
4 comments:
Hi Toni,
I was checking out Adam and Jennifer's blog and noticed your name. I thought I would look at the pics of your cute family. What beautiful kids you have! Tyler, my oldest, just got a pic with the Star Wars guys when they came to his school. He was SO EXCITED!!! Ryan is a huge fan of Star Wars, so with three boys, all I hear lately are quotes from the movies :)
Cherie'
I haven't really let them watch much of the movies but Mike will play the soundtrack in the car and tell them the whole story. And again this morning I woke up hearing Benjamin singing it. Glad to know I am not alone.
Oh my gosh, Toni, that is seriously so cute! I know John is beyond excited to have our baby boy singing the theme song to Star Wars! He will love it!!! :)
haha that is the funniest thing. Boys!!
Post a Comment