Yes! I know how much you like classical music, so this will be perfect...my daughter (turned 5 in July) loves dressups and dancing along to Mozart Piano Concertos. So my thought is to purchase Annie a cute new ballerina/princess dressup and attach a CD of your favorite pianist performing Mozart Piano concertos! She is learning the piano, right? so this might get her even more excited about piano too!
Toni, I just found out that there is a place you can go and make your blog a book. One gal I know, infact Mike knows her, makes a book from her blog each year. Her way of keeping a journal and keeping tabs on the kids and then she gives one to each of her kids. I think that is a fantastic idea....go to www.blurb.com I have it downloaded, I just need to go and figure out how to do my blog as a book....there is a video to watch that will show me how. Though you would be interested.
6 comments:
Yes! I know how much you like classical music, so this will be perfect...my daughter (turned 5 in July) loves dressups and dancing along to Mozart Piano Concertos. So my thought is to purchase Annie a cute new ballerina/princess dressup and attach a CD of your favorite pianist performing Mozart Piano concertos! She is learning the piano, right? so this might get her even more excited about piano too!
cute idea, I actually thought about getting the new Beethoven's Wig cd, but I love the mozart idea and she loves dance class right now!
Yes, send her to her Aunt Barbara and Uncle Vance!!!!!!!
I am having issues here, I keep watching your blog every day for more pictures.......help me out here!!!
Sorry my camera has been taking too long to download so I keep quitting it.
Toni, I just found out that there is a place you can go and make your blog a book. One gal I know, infact Mike knows her, makes a book from her blog each year. Her way of keeping a journal and keeping tabs on the kids and then she gives one to each of her kids. I think that is a fantastic idea....go to www.blurb.com I have it downloaded, I just need to go and figure out how to do my blog as a book....there is a video to watch that will show me how. Though you would be interested.
Post a Comment