
After many calls to my mom, Thanksgiving still didn't turn out as well as just being home. I am convinced that the food taste better when someone else makes it. And I was so tired of seeing it that I really didn't want to eat it. Oh well, maybe next year we can go to LA.
We had some friends over and these are the only pictures I took. The kids went out to play soccer after dinner. Benjamin just tackled everyone, more evidence that he will be our football player.
3 comments:
Hey busy girl, you're getting as good as me at blogging. You should do what you told me to do and "start" the post early so when you post it, it will look like you posted it at an earlier date. I love the picture of Annie with the Indian headband, so cute!
That's too funny! I can't wait for our little boy to grow up and tackle everyone! :)
Toni, I have that same thought all the time....food DOES taste better when someone else makes it! There has been several times when I am at someone's house and they make me something but when I get the recipe and make it at home (and I really am a decent cook), it doesn't taste as good...sheesh!
Post a Comment