"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Monday, December 1, 2008
Erin 4 months
Erin was 4 months on November 1st. I just kept forgetting to post it. Now I can't find her measurements. I know she was 99% in weight and 96% in height.
I love her smile....so adorable! Big girl too! Allison is actually going down in percentiles every time we go to the doctor. 75% at birth and 3 months, 50% at 6 months and now 30% at 9 months. The doc is going to see if it happens again and then maybe get her onto a rigorous feeding schedule if she drops again...lately I've been trying to stuff her little face!
3 comments:
Send her tooo and little Benjamin......why keep them all to yourself?????
YOu better watch out bc I might take you up on that.
I love her smile....so adorable! Big girl too! Allison is actually going down in percentiles every time we go to the doctor. 75% at birth and 3 months, 50% at 6 months and now 30% at 9 months. The doc is going to see if it happens again and then maybe get her onto a rigorous feeding schedule if she drops again...lately I've been trying to stuff her little face!
Post a Comment