Sunday, July 22, 2012

Italy Day 6

















This was a great day! As we left Salerno, we stopped to get Buffalo Mozzarella from Campania because Mike's friends totally railed on him for buying it in Mondragone. We then started our drive on the Amalfi Coast. Mike is a pro, I am telling you. I was very impressed with his driving skills. I also started to get sick near the end. There are alot of turns to go around. We took a little side stop to Ravello. I don't think Mike really wanted to at first, but we were so glad we did. This may have been my favorite part of the trip. It was so very beautiful and it was one of those moments where you think, "Remember this feeling." We then headed to our hotel in Positano. It was right next to the hotel where the movie Only You was shot. The minute we got there we just wanted to stay. I almost decided not to go to Pompeii the next day just so we could have another day to just lay around Positano. We laid by the beach for a little while and walked the city. Very different from being in Rome and Napoli. It was much more relaxing.

No comments: