We had to decide between hiking or going to Pompeii. I knew I would really regret it if I didn't go to Pompeii and the kids were really excited to see pictures from there. I took a hundred at least. We took a bus to Sorrento, then the train to Pompei. Pompeii is huge! It was very humbling to walk around the city that was buried in a volcano eruption. We were going to hike Mt. Vesuvius too but it was too cloudy that day. Maybe next time :)
After Pompeii, we visited the city of Sorrento. You could see Naples across the bay, it was so pretty. My mission was to get a music box. They are known for their woodwork and the music boxes are beautiful.
We took the bus back to Positano and ate dinner down by the beach. I really wish we would've had one more day there.
No comments:
Post a Comment