"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
76ers Game
We went to a sixers game on Saturday. Well, me and Mike did. It was my Valentine gift for him. The game was lots of fun and they beat the San Antonio Spurs, 103 to 96. It's always good to go and the team wins!
I bet Mike loved that Valentine's gift. Congratulations on your pregnancy, by the way. I am so excited for you. I know this is old news at your house, but I just figured it out a couple of weeks ago. Tell Mike hello and keep in touch!
4 comments:
What a great gift for you hubby! You are so thoughtful!!!
Where are the picture of the both of you? I want pictures.....
I am pregnant, the camera is off limits.
I bet Mike loved that Valentine's gift. Congratulations on your pregnancy, by the way. I am so excited for you. I know this is old news at your house, but I just figured it out a couple of weeks ago. Tell Mike hello and keep in touch!
Post a Comment