
A school over here does a swap shop twice a year with a ton of stuff. I went in the fall and was overwhelmed by the amount of people and the lines. So a friend at church says the way to do it is work it, then you shop a day early. I really didn't have the energy to work it, but had her look for a baby swing and just added if she found a castle that'd be awesome (Annie wanted one for her birthday and we couldn't find one). Since she could shop early she found this great CINDERELLA castle for $2. It didn't have any of the stuff with it, but come on she has lots of those little princesses. And for $2, can you beat that.
2 comments:
What a great deal! I'm sure Annie could care less about all that other stuff since she doesn't know anybetter. And for $2!
I wanted to tell you that DS Class of 98 is trying to put their reunion together. Katie said you and Jennifer are one of the missing people. A friend sent me a link to the website and I wanted to pass it on. So here it is!
www.denham1998.myevent.com
Yeah, I don't know why my doctor won't let me fly at 30 weeks, I am not high risk and I haven't had a kids earlier than 38 weeks. Not very happy about it, sounds fun.
Post a Comment