




We finally made it to the Crayola Factory on Friday. We went with some friends. It was an hour and 45 minutes to get there, but it was worth it. Annie and Benjamin love to color and do crafts, so this was the perfect outing for them. I love watching how much they concentrate and get into it. They did every activity there. Hopefully next time we can go with Mike.
4 comments:
Sweet! I remember when they showed how crayons were made on Mr. Roger's Neighborhood- it was awesome! Did you guys get to go in the factory part to see the crayons get made too? That sounds like a lot of fun!
That sounds so cool. I'm sure they both loved it. You always do the funnest things with your kids...that is when they're not sick!
Congrats on the little girl. I'm not planning on having another one anytime soon but when I do I would love for Kalli to have a little sister. You should post so prego pics of yourself so we can see how cute you are too!
One last thing I love the idea of the kids buying you something for your b-day that was really sweet of Mike...even if they keep taking them back!
Toni, you are really living in the best place. You have access to so many fun places to take your kids. The education they are getting is so wonderful.
They showed how to make crayons and markers, Annie loved it.
And Robin I am not very photogenic in the first place, so prego pictures do not happen. You will see me in a couple of weeks though, not that cute!
Post a Comment