Monday, March 3, 2008

Some of my favorite Annie things

This puzzle said "Annie." There is a toy store right around the corner that I have been going to looking for this at Christmas, then her birthday. Finally found it as a Valentine present for her (I don't like to buy toys, usually just Christmas and Birthdays, but hopefully since I said it was a Valentine present she'll still know I don't buy toys)
Love these alphabet. I am like obsessed with finding new ways to display the alphabet and these were perfect. The pictures all go together when placed next to each other. Mike's mom sent them to us. I need to hang them up with something more sturdy, but I had the yarn in the basement already, so that's cheap. When we get our own house I want to put up two strips of molding and you slide them into it. It's really cute, just don't want to put something up I'll have to take down.
These letters were so cute, but of course had to be painted PINK. Now, all I need is some cute ribbon to hang them up with, I'm just being too picky.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Oh, I LOVE these letters. Is there a place that I could order them?

Maxwells said...

We saw them at the Crayola factory store in MO, but I found them on amazon too. They have some pretty flower ones I like too.
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=eeboo+alphabet+wall+cards&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&ref=pd_sl_74pi1m3k6v_e