
Finally had a second ultrasound. We found out we are having a little girl. I was so sure that we were having a boy. It came as a total shock that it isn't. I was kind of hoping Benjamin would get a little brother, but we are very excited to be having another little girl. I saved all of Annie's old clothes, so the new little one has lots of cute dresses waiting for her. It is really nice to know what it is, I was already thinking of painting the room blue thinking it was a boy, good thing I waited.
6 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I'm sure everyone will be thrilled with a little sister. And I can't wait to see pictures of her!! I hope you are feeling great!
Congrats...I had no idea you were expecting another baby! Hooray for baby girls, that is very exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I don't think I knew you were expecting either! HOORAY for girls (and boys too) but it really is SO fun to have a sister for Annie. I just gave away all my baby girl clothes (except all our smocked dresses). I had saved the clothes for almost 7 years and am very happy to know that they are in good hands and soon to be well used by a dear friend. Good for you saving all those clothes - you must have known deep down that you would be having a girl...
How exciting! We have a shortage of girls at our house. So, you'll have to enjoy for my sake. Girls are so fun to dress as well. Mark always teases me about getting excited about what Peyton can wear.
congratulations! Maybe I'll send abby's old clothes.
Congratulations! It's so exciting that you will be having a little girl!!
Post a Comment