
Saturday was my birthday. I got to have the afternoon to myself and get a manicure and pedicure (with a gift certificate from Christmas). Then that night we went to the New Candlelight Dinner Theatre, which is only a few minutes away from our house. They did West Side Story.
Mike let the kids pick out something to give me for my birthday, gave them each a dollar at the Dollar Store, and this is what we end up with. Benjamin is pretty pleased with this duck. I have to let him play with it every so often (although it is not rubber or plastic, I am not sure what it is but it feels a little breakable). And when I got back from the Theater on Saturday night I found my fairy statue in her room. Maybe Mike should have have emphasized that this present was for mommy.
My mom sent me this beautiful quilt she made me, I love it!!
Was a pretty good day besides the fact that Benjamin was sick again.
6 comments:
Wow...what a wonderful birthday and a beautiful quilt. Your mom does such wonderful work. You are one lucky gal to have so many people love you.
GORGEOUS quilt! You know, my kids play with the frog quilt you made me in NOLA...one of my favorite keepsakes from my time there.
Happy Birthday, Toni! And wow, that quilt is GORGEOUS!! I can see why you love it. And the gifts from your kids are priceless! Good thing you took a picture of them. Something tells me they may be "borrowed" by your kids some time soon! :)
Happy belated birthday, Toni! It sounds like you had a great day. You deserve it.
Happy belated b-day Toni and congrats on incubating (ha! ha!) another precious little girl!
Happy belated birthday! It seems I am always using the "belated" word. I need to get on top of things.
Post a Comment